A big special thanks to Neil and Cliff helping out with the entrance and assisting stall holders and clearing up after, Tracey and daughter looking after the bric a brac stall, Bobby gathering up the raffle prizes and helping out with the fete, Jo for doing posters and advertising the fete, Steve and James on the day helping where needed with signs and decorations, Mark on the day helping where needed, Ann for performing at the fete, Karen and Angela performing at the fete, Phazer performing at the fete, Craig from the Devoshire Arms performing at the fete, Kate and her family doing the tea and coffee stand and the many items they brought in for this stand and raffle and bric a brac donations and for finding stall holders and marketing. Gavin helping out on the day with decorations and putting up posters, Dolly for selling stacks of raffle tickets marketing the fete doing the table plan and looking after everyone on the day, Keith for selling raffle tickets supplying the A board and the banner and supporting the performers on the day.
Thanks to all people who donated, bought raffle tickets, booked a stall, attended the fete, thanks to Barton village hall and the staff at the hall on the day fetching tables for us.
Also a very big thank you to Alan Fernilough for the raffle donation of an original fine art print and a thank you for Alex who does the henna for helping set up the table at the fete!
Finally a big thanks to all those who donated to the raffle which were the following:
- Carol who donated an Apron
- Kate with the hamper.
- Flight Tatenhill airfield
- M and S Chocolates
- Bowling tickets bowling alley Tamworth
- Vivitar video camera
- E Reader
- Swadlincote Ski slope two tickets tobagoning
- Meal for 2 The Plough at Huddlesford up to value of £25
- Bottle of wine from The Dog Inn Whittington
- The cutting edge 1a Rolleston Road Burton on Trent gift voucher for hair
- M and S £25 Voucher
- New Inn pub five lanes end Meal voucher
- Family ticket to conkers
- Marstons have donated 12 bottles of Wychwood beers, 8 bottles of Banks, 12 cans of mixed beers.
- Sue Salloway photography donated an hours photoshoot on location and favourite image 10 x 8 strut Mount will be given.
- Mark Ramsden donated Nailtiques gift set.
- Bobby for donating a teddy.