Important – Please read the following guidance
- Please use anti-bac hand gel on arrival and regularly throughout your visit
- Visitors to enter the caravan around the back – please follow arrows
- Clients to enter the caravan through the front door
- Wipe all touchable surfaces before and after use with anti-bac surface wipes
- You must keep 2 meters apart
- Visitors can use the outside toilet – please anti-bac wipe after use
- Drinks can be made in caravan due to screen being in place
- Drinks can be made in beach hut on your own (not with your relative)
- Visitors can only be inside with their relative if the screen is in place and the room is well ventilated.
- If possible, it is safer to visit your relative outside
Please note that the council have also advised the following:
- Wearing masks
- Only 2x consistent visitors per resident
- Visitors to be supervised at all times – however as we know you all we are working on a trust basis with this.