As always we are and have been very responsive to change.
To support clients, staff, visitors and professionals throughout the pandemic we have created new outside areas and improved other outside areas.
We have added in:
– Wi fi outside
– Gym and exercise equipment
– A beach shed and outside roof area with seating and heating
– A gazebo and seating next to the caravan
– Small office in the caravan this has been invaluable for outside work and supervisions
– Additional areas to make drinks outside
– A clear screen through the middle of the caravan for visitors one side person they are visiting the other, managers also use this room for meetings
– Staff travelling long distances have also stayed in the caravan
– There is ppe, hand sanitiser, heaters, thermometers in all the outside visitor areas along with guidance
– A projector and screen installed in the beach hut.
– A TV installed in the beach hut.
– A massage bed in the beach hut.
– Electric massage chair in the beach hut.
We have tried to create more activities for the people we support in house due to a huge reduction in their outside activities. We will continue to make improvements.